Hopefully you can see that Hallie's is a "Vanilla Ice Cream Cone with Sprinkles"- made out of cauliflower, a carrot, and red and green peppers. Gavin's is a "Banana Split" made out of squash, cauliflower, and red and green peppers.
Even though I had to make my THIRD trip of the day to the store to buy the stuff, leave enrichment night early to help them make their creations, help with homework, practice piano, etc.etc.etc. Even though G.J. had to take them to school (I don't think those creations would have lasted long on the bus) be late for work, and I have to go out of my way to pick them up after school....It is all worth it, they were SO excited.
Here is what Hallie made last year:

Having kids is lots of work, but so much fun! Thank goodness I grew up with a creative mom that taught me how to think outside the box a little! Have a great day!
15 comments:
Those are such cute, creative ideas! They are lucky to have a mom like you to help them with all these fun things!
You guys are so creative! That is awesome. I'm glad that being a mom is so much fun even though it is a lot of work.
That is so cute and creative. What a good and creative mom you are.
My poor kids don't have a creative mom. Makayla had to have her dad help her with her creation, and he probably did a better job than I could have. Your kids vegetable creations are very very cute!!
You are really creative. I have a hard time with those kind of things. I am great a copying other peoples things but not thinking up my own usually.
I purposely went to your blog to check out their creations. So so cute! I love them. You definitely think outside the box and are an awesome mom to help them and support with things like that.
You are really creative! I enjoyed visiting with you today for a bit anyway. It was good for Kael to get out of the house too!
Those are so dang cute!! Great job!
those are so darn cute. I love them. I am so not that creative.
I am totally impressed! My poor kid definately won't have something that creative!
that is so cute!!! you do think outside the box, I could have never came up with that!!!! Good job mom, and dad, and Kandice thank you so much for your help today!! You ROCK!!! Even through out your crazy day!!
oh how stinking cute. miss those cute little bugs so much.
Wow you're very creative what lucky kids!
Those are so cute and so creative!! How fun that would just be fun for a FHE activity to teach the kids healthy eating habits. I'm going to have to pass this to Robert. I think Patience is a little young but I think he would love to do it! So cute
Holy cow those are cute ideas. You are very creative. I would have never have thought of any of that :) My poor kids are going to be in trouble one day :)
Post a Comment