They require the guests to dress up and give very specific costume ideas. This time mine was very easy. I was a golfer. I just had to wear normal clothes and bring along a putter and golf ball. G.J. had to wear a wet suit and snorkel gear. Good thing my parents had some to borrow.
We had a great time with our fellow murdering guests:
Chris and Mindy Deets:
Willy and Melissa Holfeltz:
Levi and Kassi Luck:
Me and G.J.:
Derrick Jaramillo and Amberly Rinderknecht:
So before the week slipped away…I thought I would blog that rare moment that we actually got a babysitter and went on a date. I loved watching G.J. have fun with his buddies…just like the good ol’ days of high school. Even better, I love all their wives (and girlfriend Amberly!) Kassi and Mindy are actually my cousins and Melissa and Amberly have been friends for a very long time.
This week is so very busy. It did not start off all that great. I have 3 sick kids…I’m still sick, and G.J. isn’t 100% yet. I had to have 2 cavities filled yesterday. I hate with a capital H the dentist…and after returning home…I could tell that something wasn’t right. I just toughed it out all day until I couldn’t take it. I finally called them…had to drag myself back in to the dentist office to find that my tooth had broken from the filling and he had to numb me and redo the whole dang thing. Not my way to start off a week.
The kids have red ribbon week which means dressing up every day. They have field trips, read a thon, Halloween parties…..it is insane. But watching them have fun is all worth it. I just hope we all get feeling better. Have a great week!
5 comments:
Oh how fun for your party. I actually wanted to do one agian this year....just never enough time it seems!
looks like a lot of fun at the party. Horrible at the dentist. Ugg.
It looks like you had fun. We love those too!
Thanks for coming..it was a lot of fun! :)
can you email me the rules to the game. it sounds like fun!!! your parents party looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment