His latest adventure tops them all. He is spending 6 weeks in the Isreael/Jeruselum/Africa area. This weekend they just happened to be at all the historical sites of the Savior’s life. The Garden of Gethsemane, the tomb, the city of David-all of them. I have to say with all honesty that I felt the spirit so strong just looking at the pictures. They are exactly what I envisioned. Here are a couple of them:




Last night we had our FHE about the Garden of Gethsemane. I got so choked up looking at the following picture….it made it suddenly SO real, and I know with all my heart that our Savior suffered for our sins:

I am so worried about them. They are in a poverty stricken/war torn country…and they can feel it-even though they feel safe. What worries me more is that my parents are joining them there in a few weeks. My cute sister in law is the best writer (she is teacher…so it comes with the territory) If you want to follow their blog about their trip, they have internet access and they are updating it as they go. It is http://krisandjenette.blogspot.com (I hope they don’t mind me giving that out!)
Anyways, I just thought I would share.
5 comments:
Wow that is really awesome. I wish I could travel too, but I'm with you...someday! :)
That is so neat!!!! How would it be to travel like that? I'm going to go check out their blog.
Wow! I could feel the spirit too!
I would love to go to Jerusalem, what an incredible opportunity! Hope your parents have fun with them!
Wow great testimony, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Post a Comment