Isn’t he cute! He looks SO young too!!! This picture was over 8 years ago…this was a common site...he would get home from a long day at work and watch cartoons with Hallie until she fell asleep too.
He is so good to me in every way. Something I rarely think about is how at 18 years old, he gave up his entire life to be with me. He was the best husband right from the start. He worked, went to school full time +, was the best dad ever to Hallie…truly-he was devoted and has never faltered.
Now he has 2 little boys to add in the mix. Along with that, I know I am a huge pain in the butt to deal with…but he loves me unconditionally nonetheless.
He rarely asks or even wants to go hang out with his guy pals. If he goes golfing or works out, he wakes up before the kids are awake and does it then. He doesn’t hunt or have any extreme hobbies that take away from our little family. He is just as happy with the kids watching cartoons as he is anywhere else, and for that I am so grateful.
He loves the church, takes me to the temple, and tries to make sure our family prayer and scripture study gets done each night.
He is a hard worker in and out of the home. I know this sounds silly, but it feels so good to know that he will never embarrass me in public or at work. His good reputation and work ethic always precedes him…and that makes me so proud.
I love you G.J., for who you were yesterday, and today, and for the wonderful future. I couldn’t ask for anyone better to be celebrating this Father’s Day as the daddy of our children!
8 comments:
oh my word, what a great shout out to your man. I sure love ya. THanks for all the fun this last week. Thanks for hosting our little/big nail day at your house and thanks for having Taylor over. We miss you already.
p.s.
please let me know about the weird bump thingy's
What a sweet post. What I have come to know about GJ I truly respect and am in awe at what a good dad he is. Happy Father's Day GJ!
What a great post about your hubby. I'm too tired to post about Kevin, so sad. I'm horrible. hehe
What a wonderful post. I regret to say that I wasn't able to get mine done. It is taking to much time and effort. Maybe I should just not put so much thought to it, but I really want it to be special. So you know how the saying goes...."Better late than Never"
What a sweet post! I'm glad he's such a good dadyy!
Congrats on having the best husband ever! I think we both share on how amazing our husbands are and what a blessing it is. I have yet to see what a daddy he will make. You guys do make a cute couple :)
The more I get to know GJ the more I like him! That's not always the case with everyone you meet. :) He seems like a really genuine, decent, nice guy! I am DYING at the picture. He looks soooo young! I want to see you with Hallie when she was born! I bet you look so young too!
That was a sweet post. GJ looks like a wonderful father! You can tell he just adores you and your kids!
Post a Comment