Last nights retrieval was a little cuter though:

It was Kayler’s special ducky….I am glad Kayler is potty trained, but not so glad he took himself potty and decided to drop something in at the last minute.
So, other than clogged toilets, I have been busy with my friend Janice visiting with her girls from Kentucky. I can’t believe it has been almost a year since she moved from Vernal. We have had a lot of fun. Hallie really enjoyed having Taylor sleep over. I feel bad that I didn't get ONE picture of our fun... Along with that G.J.’s sister is coming to visit for the next few days, we have stuff planned for church things, I have to lead the music at a funeral in the morning, and I am praying for a healthy drainage system with no clogs (of any kind, cute or crappy) to happen. Have a great day!
6 comments:
Sounds like too much fun! I'm glad your enjoying your time with your friend, and man, kids keep things real... hope you guys are doing well :)
ugg
Perfect people let out cuss words! That's soooo funny! I was laughing when I read that! Sorry to hear about your "crappy" problems over there!!!!!
Rubber ducky your the one... You make plunging so much fun! Ha.. ha...
That's hilarious. I'm knocking on woold because other then too much toilet paper I haven't had to deal with that on yet.
I am still laughing about retreiving a ducky! I hope your day went much better today. I can't belive you didn't get any pictures with your friend. You must have been SUPER busy. Hopefully the funeral went well today. I'll see you tomorrow!
So jealous you got to see Janice!! Hug her for me! Hope you guys had a ball!
Post a Comment