We had the funnest afternoon yesterday. It was one of those spur of the moment fun times that I will cherish forever. Thank goodness G.J. had his camera phone to capture our little swimming trip!
I had to laugh at Hallie. She is almost to the age where these pictures would be inappropriate....especially with her white undies. She is such a nut. In the picture where she had mud all over her body, she said, "I am trying to make myself look like an African American.." Seriously...that child's thoughts are beyond me sometimes!!!
We were all having a very enjoyable time when Gavin went upstream, took his underwear off, went pee and announced "Sorry, I had to Whiz..."
Kayler was SO content. My brother Kris called today from Egypt (yes, he is still on vacation) and Kayler said, "I go for walk, I play in dirt, I sit in water, goodbye Kris." That was the first time he had told a story on the phone, it was so cute!
Only bad thing about our little swimming adventure, I am covered in bug bites!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hallie said th
10 comments:
How fun!!! I love moments like that. I'm looking forward to our outing on Wed. I hear you on the bug bites. I'm covered!!!!
Hey looks like fun! Is it at the diversion?
I miss having something like that close enough for my kids to play and yet I am relieved I don't have to worry about it either.
I love those kinds of days. What a fun thing to do with family. Have a great day.
What a wonderful outing! I really enjoy spontaneous days like those especially during the summer! Call me and we'll plan a BBQ sometime!
how cute. looks like so much fun. Love and miss you already
I LOVE the muddy hand prints all over her. Great pics of all the kids. Funny ph conversation.
Kandice your kids are so darn cute! Looks like you had a blast! Sorry about all the bug bites, but it's that time of the year!
Oh boy, that looks like so much fun!!! What a beautiful spot.
Will you take us there!!! Great pictures and great stories! I got covered with bug bites last night at my dad's baseball game. I hate them! Have fun at the movie.
Looks like such a fun summer day. I'm glad your summer is going so well.
cute pictures! your family is always doing such fun things.
Post a Comment