Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So cute!

G.J. is going to kill me for posting about this, being the protective father that he is…

Hallie has the cutest little friend, who is not so little! He is at least one head taller…probably outweighs her by double, and who just happens to be one of her best friends.

She has liked him since Kindergarten. He comes from the cutest family, and I don’t mind them being friends at all. His mom and I had to draw the line at letting them have sleepovers like they wanted, but they still play quite often.

He seriously hangs on every word that comes out of her mouth. He laughs at her, protects her, and they are so funny and cute with each other. I had to snap some pictures of them playing yesterday. Check out how huge his size 4 shoes look next to her toddler size 11.5 !




So…I told her in 15-20 years she could be his girlfriend, but until then, NO WAY!

7 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I think at that age they are so cute! I think the more boy "friends" you have the better, girls are to emotional.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

That is so stinking cute!!

I was in Vernal this weekend and wanted to come visit you soooo bad! But we were going from one family thing to the next, and the time just got eaten up. Dang it.

Lacy said...

That is so sweet! I hope they'll will always be friends!

Karlee said...

Boys do make great friends! She's learning quick! That shoe picture is too funny! I love it. He could just swallow her right up! She's a doll!

Candace and Brian said...

That's cute!!! I agree with Hallee-boys are the best friends!

Kelli said...

it will be interesting to see how life turns out.

The McClellan Clan said...

that is SO cute!! I love it. She'll kill you for this one day you know!!