
Instead we get this:

It was so warm and beautiful last week. This week we had to break out the winter clothes and snow shovels. Last week the kids were in their underwear playing in the backyard begging for me to bring out the swimming pool...lol. This week they are back in their footy jammies begging for the heat to be turned up.
I always have to laugh when I call G.J.'s parents down in Arizona and they ask how our weather is. I happily reply it is warm when the temperature is at least 50 degrees+. They reply that it is a bit "chilly" if it is less than 75...hehe. They are coming back in April, so hopefully this snow will melt by then.
Just another funny. I think the weather has Kayler confused. I let him play outside all last week. This week he is so sad that it is too windy and cold to play. It has even messed up his sleeping. Last night he sat wide awake in his bed at 2:45 a.m. yelling very cheerfully, "Mommy, Daddy, time for Bekfas" (breakfast). He is usually awake at the crack of dawn, and it is 8:30 and he is still asleep...nice for me, but it just messes him up.
Anyways, I won't complain any more. Utah is a beautiful place to live, and we get to enjoy all 4 seasons to the fullest. What is that saying? "If you don't like the weather in Utah, stick around 5 minutes, and it will change."
7 comments:
So true!!! I have been a little disappointed with the change myself. :)
Its so true! We have been pounded with snow all this week, last Saturday it was 74 and so beautiful... I guess it makes us appreciate the nicer weather more. Hope you are doing well!
Poor Kayler! Nevie is the same way. She doesn't get why she could play outside last week, but not now. Especially when the sun's shining and it LOOKS nice from the window.
BUT--when Brian was thinking of moving to California, I was sad because I would miss the changes in weather. California would be nice and warmish all year, but I would miss the change in seasons. I like to have snow in Winter. I just wish it would go away by March!
P.S. I suddenly feel really old, because I just typed an entire paragraph talking about the weather. LOL
That is so true! Last week I was so excited that it was starting to get warmer and now this week holy cold! At least it always keep you guessing what the weather is going to be like next week!
I was very depressed with the snow.lol!
hey-I'm a total loser freak...didn't get finished at the salon until after 8! I'll call you cuz I still need a suit.
Post a Comment