Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday, and another year Older!

Well the final weigh in for my 10th week of nutrition class was last night. I needed to lose 3 lbs to meet the 10 lb goal. I was so so close with my 2 ¼ lbs. So instead of earning $30 back, I only got $25 back to put towards the nutrition class that starts next week and continues on for the next 10 weeks after that. Hopefully I can lose the rest of the 14 lbs I need to. We shall see!! I still haven’t’ decided about still doing weigh in Wednesday reports on my blog or not.

So yesterday was my birthday. I really don’t like to make a big deal about it. In fact, I don’t like my birthday….for reasons I won’t share, I just don’t like it. I do LOVE other people’s birthdays though! I wasn’t even going to mention it on here, but I had so many family and friends do such nice things that I decided I would be pretty ungrateful if I didn’t.

I received a ton of phone calls, texts, emails, birthday cards, and gifts from some very sweet people. I forgot that on facebook it advertises your birthday. I got SO many Happy Birthday wishes on there; it was nice, yet made me feel a little silly…lol. Mandy and Holly took me to lunch. They gave me cute gifts of random things and Holly made sure I was sent home with a box full of her famous delicious cupcakes:


I had diet class and Hallie had a piano group lesson thing in the evening, and it was dinner group night so Dana brought a wonderful meal that was very tasty! My parents and brother and his family came over at 7 for cake and ice cream. I truly enjoyed the Samoa Girl Scout cookie ice cream that Heidi Justice recommended and the cute Easter bunny birthday cake G.J. had made!:


G.J.’s parents are always so so good to me on my birthday. This is a picture of what they sent me this year: (minus the super yummy new shampoo and conditioner…I had put it in my shower before the picture)


They also sent money and a nice card. I used the money to get this done: (very rare but very nice for me!)



They also helped G.J. buy me a gift, and it is this, and I am SO excited to use it!: (in case you can’t tell, it is a sweet power washer to wash everything outside.)


I mentioned the many cards I had gotten from various friends and family. I also got a cute book from Lynise Mason and some bath and body works stuff from Nikki Mott and a basket full of candy and a cute plaque from my neighbor Candace Nielson. Here is a picture of all of that:


I also took the liberty to buy myself some much needed summer shirts:


At my party we took a few videos…they make me laugh/smile every time, only one of them would load right so enjoy:




Thanks again everyone for the wonderful day!!!

17 comments:

Lacy said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You're so close to reaching your goal. Way to go!

Candace and Brian said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday. You deserved it 100%. Looks like you got some great stuff too! How exciting. Talk to you soon.

The McClellan Clan said...

dang girl. If you don't like your b-day you better get over that one cause I know you've had 2 awesome b-days. That is the bestest b-day eVER!! Those motts sure did take care of you!!! I'm glad it was good. You got spoiled Rotten!! Thats how it should be on your b-day!! Hope you LOVED IT. Love all the gems you got for the b-day!! Take care!!

Kelli said...

wow, what a great day for you. Good thing you cleaned out your house and sent stuff to DI because with your bday you filled it back up. Love the gifts from the inlaws and GJ. wonderful

Janice {Run Far} said...

Happy b-day yesterday.. Missed ya

Bryan/Erin said...

Hey Kandice, Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had a good day! and your house looks great! It always does but it is nice to go through everything and clean it out.

Bryan/Erin said...

oh yeah... and i loved the video of kayler.

Brett and Diane said...

Happy Birthday! If I could have picked the day Jaxson came it would have been March 24. It sounds like you had a super wonderful birthday (I'm glad you posted about it) and you got lots of fantastic stuff, which an amazing person like yourself totally deserves! Your cake and cupcakes looked sooo yummy!

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday!! So glad you had a great day, you deserve it, you are always doing so much for other people, and this is just proof of how loved you are!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! That was a darling video! Happy belated birthday.

Kyndi said...

I'm such a loser...it's even on our food group calendar and I still let it slip my mind~!!! Happy be-lated birthday and I'm so sorry I missed you on your actual day...love ya lots!!

Mandy said...

OH, LITTLE KAYLER!!!! That is so sweet. What a great gift!

Why didn't you mention the stuff that I got you!?!?! teeheehee!! jk ;)

Kael and Katy said...

Oh happy birthday! Looks like you were well taken care of that's great! I love your fingernails and toes, by the way! I need to do that too! :) happy late b-day!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got spoiled, and you sure deserve it! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! Is that book you got Goose Girl! If it is you will love it! I am glad you had a great day!

Heidi J said...

wow what a day! The ice cream made it worth it I'm sure :)

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday!