He figured out to undo the child lock on our drawers, and he found a drawer full of treasures. G.J. finally just took the drawer out until we find a better lock. I never thought his big head would fit, but he took his ball (the same ball that has not left his side since christmas) and happily climbed in. The only problem...he REALLY wanted Hallie and Gavin to come in with him and he got SO mad when realized they wouldn't fit....he is so funny.
Even though it looks bright in this picture, it was actually at 10:30 p.m. Kayler never stays in his bed. I have to go in like 3 times a night to get him back in bed. This is how I found him last night. He had took his pillow, put on his cowboy hat, and fell asleep. How sweet is that!
Have a wonderful weekend!
7 comments:
Good ol' Bubba Kay. Another thing about the drawer, he wanted the drawer to be put back in when he was in there. He wouldn't listen to me try to tell him the drawer wouldn't fit with him in there as well. heh heh.
What sweet pictures of your little guy!
he is so cute and kind of reminds me of my Kyler at that age.
Yay, I love lots of posts! He is adorable with the cowboy hat! And I love that you said the ball has been with him since Christmas, it's so funny what kids get attached to. I am proud of your splurge on GS cookies too! Sometimes a mom just NEEDS a box of cookies! Besides there are only like 10 in a box, it's not like a 30 pound box! Good luck with your Modbe. I don't know much about it, but from what I have read on here, you are a great, available, low-pressure sales woman. I think you should keep going like you are.
I like a lot of post. that's so sweet with him on the floor. I love the coboy hat!
He is soooo cute. The cowboy hat! I love it.
This is weird. The pj's he is wearing, my little Noah has the same ones and the same sports sheets like on his pillow case.
We are like long lost sisters.
What fun memories! I love lots of posts as well! I know that I can always count on you to have a new post. I should do better!
Post a Comment