When I look at this picture I see a tiny-sweet-innocent-little boy. This was when he was 2 years old and one of my FAVORITE pictures ever taken of him.
Fast forward 6 years-to this EIGHT year old!.....:
And he is STILL my precious- tiny -sweet- innocent- eager to please -little boy. He is so good at church, school, and most of the time at home. He might be tiny but this kid can eat. He is my little snack monster and he is always preparing a snack for himself.
He loves anything to do with Legos or building stuff. He has lots of friends at school. His current best friends are Sam, Alec, and Dylan. He wants to be a chef and scientist when he gets big.
But for now, he will just be my baby boy!
In other news, we have had a nice week. Monday for FHE we got some ice cream with friends:
Last night we went and did sealings at the Temple. It was truly one of the most spiritual experiences I have had in the temple. So spiritual and special that it is too sacred to share, but it is exactly what I needed!
So stay tuned, this little boy has a tiny little party with some friends and then our family party!
p.s. you think Gavin would be embarrassed or mad that I call him tiny and precious and my baby...but nope, he soaks it up, he loves his mommy!
5 comments:
Love the pics!! He is so cute!! Happy Birthday Gavin!
Congrats Gavin on turning eight, and soon to be baptized!! What a cute little boy. :)
Happy Birthday Gavin!!! He is one great kid!
You're right, that little Gavie is too cute! I am excited for his baptism! The ice cream run was great too! Glad the temple was so good for ya! Hallie looks so cute with her perfect teeth! It grew her up a lot! She's turning into a beautiful young woman!!!
I am over joy'd that you had such a spiritual experience in the temple. I know how much those experiences mean to you. I love you girlie. Miss you stinnking guts.
Post a Comment