Friday, January 21, 2011

The Celebration

I am such a sucker for Birthdays.....(scroll down for pictures...also, I know they appear small. I have been saving time by doing collages on picnik.com, but if you click on the picture it is bigger)

This year was an "off" year for kids birthdays. Plus Gavin's baptism is in a couple weeks...so I considered that his big party.

He won however...and I did the whole kit and kaboodle. He had treats at school, 3 friends over after school for a party, dinner at his favorite Canton City, and a small family party...with just us and Kael and Emily and their kids came over later.

His friend party was very short. We did a science project, opened presents, had cake and ice cream, and went on a little scavenger hunt for their party favors.

So, thank goodness my kids' birthdays are spaced perfectly even throughout the year, January, May, and September. I need to breathe for a few months before we do this again!:




2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my goodness. Gavin is 8... wow.

Candace and Brian said...

You're an awesome mom to always do it. Glad he had such a great day!