Well today my Teeny Bean went from seeming Teeny....to TWEENY!
She got her braces off. Here is the before and after:

Then she got home from school and had to pull another "tween" thing on me and noticed the neighborhood kids at our neighborhood sledding hill-then got herself all dressed and ready and went and played with them....by herself....without me :(
I know, I know, she is 10...I should let go a little more. But she is and always will be my teeny bean...my baby girl :)
7 comments:
Hallee you look beautiful. How exciting for you! If it makes you feel better my 2 year old saw the kids sledding and was determined he needed to go...without me. :)
WOW! She is so grown up! And, what a cutie Kayler is with Stephanie! Lol!
She looks great!! I still cant believe she is 10.
They are already off? Taylor hasn't even seen the Ortho yet. Why did she get them on so young in the first place? Doesn't she have more teeth to lose?
She looks marvelous. Kiss her for me.
so fun to be a big girl. love the "stephanie" story and picture. I am still giggling about it.;)
She looks just like you in her after picture! I bet she loves it.
You look gorgeous Hallee and so much like your mom
Post a Comment