We just got back from Salt Lake and the Miley Cyrus concert. It was SO much fun. I will spare mentioning all the details, but we did have a wonderful time. Miley was sick with the flu, but she still threw a great concert. Hallie was sick with an ear infection, but was a trooper. We had good food, good laughs, a little shopping, and all in all a great girls’ trip with my mom, sister in law Emily, niece Rachael, and me and Hallie.
I included some random pictures, Hallie’s Birthday pictures, and of course pictures from the concert and our trip.
Now I am fully looking forward to 4 days in a row to sleep in, relax at home with kids, enjoy conference, and settle into fall!
This is a note Hallie wrote to the tooth fairy...It is pretty self explanatory, and made me laugh so hard. BTW: she got 50 cents extra and fairy dust on her note/pillow.
Kayler LOVES to sneak the kids' nintendo while they are at school. Funny thing is that he is actually pretty good at it!
Hallie's Birthday, we got her a desk. She was spoiled rotten by her grandparents too!:
Concert Pictures!
I LOVED the fall colors.
This was the view on the way home....beautiful, but made me sad. It is not time for snow.
7 comments:
Wow! you always have such fun events.
Hallie looks so much like you. I love that picture.
Now THAT is what I call a fun Girls Night Out!! I've been wondering how it turned out! We'll have to chat so you can tell me all about it! You guys looked great and I LOVE the hair-dos! Is Miley flying on a motorcycle? I would love to go to that concert! Sounds like tons of fun! Your little Hallie is such a little doll! I think she looks tons like you! She has an adorable smile! Her new desk looks super cute too! How ever did you find a t-shirt to match her plates and napkins?!! I love it! And.... I LOVE that tooth fairy note! That's hilarious!
As funny as this sounds I would have LOVED that concert. Hallie looked so cute all dressed up for it! It looks like you had a great trip with your family and Hallie had a super birthday. SHe deserved it!
How fun, love the concert pics
was that a motorcycle flying through the air?? Looks like fun! I've been meaning to ask you if you have had your blog printed off yet and if yeah, who did it for you??? It was good seeing you at dinner however long ago that was!
Sounds like a great trip!
looks like you all had a good time at the concert. Tay would be very jealous. Hallie looks so grown up.
Post a Comment