I have had the busiest week. I think that comes with the territory of springtime, warmer weather, having kids, amongst other things.
Although I have been extremely busy, I really don't have much blog worthy things. I will work on it though! ;)
I even forgot to do my Weigh in Wednesday blog. My weight stayed exactly the same...again. I guess that is good, except I still have 10-15 lbs until my goal, so staying the same isn't helping with that any.
I always debate whether or not to post my health issues on here, nobody likes a whiner. But since everyone who reads this already knows about the whole thyroid issue...I just will. I had more blood drawn this week. I have a total body thyroid uptake scan next week. If you don't know what that is, I drink a small amount of radiation and iodine. Then I go back in 4 hours for a total body scan...it will take a long time. They are just trying to see where the radiation and iodine are gathering in my body. Then I got back the next morning for another scan. I really don't like that they have to do this. I don't like exposing my kids to radiation, no matter how small the amount it is. It is one thing to expose myself, but I just like to be safe with my kids.
This whole thyroid business is by far the most exhausting overwhelming thing I have had to go through (besides pregnancy of course!). To go a whole year with no Dr.'s listening, then I have test after test...and they all bring bad news. Oh well, there could always be something worse, so I will just try to endure and have the faith that I will be feeling much better really really soon~!
So until I find something more interesting to blog...Have a great day!
5 comments:
my life is boring also
that's no fun-but hopefully it brings answers really quickly!! Good luck!
I am glad that you always try to look at the positive in everything. Hang in there everything will turn out to be just fine! Good Luck!
Good luck-it's definitely keeping you busy. I personally had fun this week with you. Hopefully we got some time together again next week. See you later!
hang in there girl. All the testing is a pain, but one day it will be nice to just know what you are doing with your body instead of always wondering what the heck is going on. Hang in there!! lOVE Ya
Post a Comment