Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged from Australia!

My friend LaToya clear from Australia tagged me. I hadn’t been tagged in a very long time-as if people reading this will actually want to know even MORE about me... Thanks though Toya, it was good to go down memory lane for awhile. I miss you so bad, can’t wait till you visit here next week!

20 years ago...
1. I was 5 years old and had my first best friend, Jessica, who still remains a great friend today
2. I didn’t have a care in the world
3. I was busy playing with the best Barbie house in the whole world and with my cabbage patch dolls

10 years ago...
1. I was just getting ready to go into high school
2. I was on Drill Team
3. I was glad 9th grade was over. My closest friends were-Nikki, Heather, Toya, and Steph, we had lots of fun together. I had also just started getting close to Erin. These 5 girls are still great friends today!

5 years ago...
1. I had a 5 month old Gavin and an almost 3 year old Hallie
2. I was just graduating college
3. I thought I was busy and stressed and overwhelmed-but I realize now, those were the good ol’ days

3 years ago...
1. G.J. just graduated college; one of the happiest days of my life…I finally had a normal family life.
2. I was struggling with the decision to have another baby-we all know the outcome of that decision. One miscarriage and then I got pregnant with my sweet Kayler.
3. I had a great group of friends, Mandy, Janice, Holly. We were the original 4, and the list has grown so much since then. I love them all very much and truly appreciate the friends they are to me, along with all the other friends I have made over my 25 years of life. I would name them all, but I don’t want to risk forgetting someone’s name and hurting feelings-so pretty much if you are reading this, I consider you a friend.

1 year ago...
1. I had a 1 year old who weighed 20 lbs, a 4 year old who weighed 30 lbs, and an almost 7 year old who weighed 40 lbs-how weird was that!
2. G.J. started the process of obtaining his new job at Vernal City
3. We bought a new car and had just finished our basement

So far this year...
1. My testimony has grown in leaps and bounds
2. My love for my husband and children has never been stronger
3. I have learned the great value of true friends, and have tried to be the best friend I can.

Yesterday...
1. I took Kayler to Kindermusik
2. We went to a Barbeque at the Durham’s (It was so fun!-thanks guys)
3. I helped Mandy pop a zit, see this link for the full story. http://craftymandy.blogspot.com/2008/06/one-about-hanging-out-with-friends.html

Today...
1. We swam outside in our little pool
2. Washed the dog, the cars, the house, the garage
3. Had a great day!

Tomorrow...
1. We will go to church and PRAY Kayler is nice in sacrament meeting for once
2. It will be a very important day for 5 very special men in my life: My husband, my Dad, my Father-in-law, and my 2 grandpas. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
3. There will be something very exciting to announce, no I am not pregnant(nor will I ever be again in this lifetime)…lol. It is something to do with someone in my extended family.

Next year...
1. I pray that we will all still be healthy, happy, and more righteous.
2. I will have a 3 year old, 6 year old, and an almost 9 year old. EEEKS!
3. I really really really hope that we could have enough money to go on our first real family vacation to somewhere really really fun.

I tag anyone and everyone who cares to take a trip down memory lane themselves. I would love to read. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I love reading about you and getting to know you even more. I am totally impressed with your steel trap mind. I seriously couldn't tell you what day of the week it is half the time. :) I got a kick out of the three things that make you unique too. I'm afriad I love all 3 things you hate (not tv-but snuggling to a good movie on the weekend is the best). I'm totally impressed with all your friendships and how well you do maintaining them. I'm excited to hear your big news today. I'll see you in a few hours. Happy Father's Day GJ!

Kelli said...

I wish I had as many friends as you do. Maybe I need to "try" harder,hmmmmmmmmm, it was great to read this post and get to know more about you.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

This was fun to read! I will accept the tag later tonight!

Okay, well, you should have posted your exciting news by now...where are you???

shayrae said...

you are too funny girlfriend! you need to add me so we can keep up! and post about our mad scrapbooking skillz! lol
3smlamigos.blogspot.com