I have been dreading this day for 2 years, 1 month, and 18 days. I have talked of my fears of it, and now it has finally happened. Kayler officially learned how to climb out of his crib. For those of you without kids, you will someday learn of what I am talking about. For those of you with kids, you share in my pain. I think I remember being really excited for Hallie to get into a big bed...but that was when I was young and dumb and didn't know better. Cribs are wonderful inventions. I am so sad. Naptime and bedtime will never be the same, not to mention our sanity…We used to snuggle and read stories, then lay him in his crib and he would drift off into dreamland. Those days are long gone. We will still do stories and snuggle, but he will not stay in now. G.J. and I decided we will take turns sitting in his room until he falls asleep. The front comes off of his crib, but then he will just fall out/climb out. He is going to take over Hallie’s old bed, but her new one doesn’t come until the end of July. We will see how it goes until then. We tried to sneak a video…it is only a few seconds long, and it is hilarious. Enjoy…
10 comments:
That video is so stinking cute, Me and J watched it twice and laughed at him bouncing up and down! LOL so funny
Ok, he is offically a stinker. And so darn cute about it. hehe. It doesnt help when they are stinkers that they are so cute. I just have to say, do not sit in that chair in his room, put your back to him so theres no interaction or you will sit there for years. and slowly over time each week or month move a bit closer to the door, so he gets use to staying in bed and also falling asleep on his own without interaction from you, including eye contact. Better said than done but thats all I have for you. Nothing for naps, good luck with that. I know you will do good, your a great mom. Kimbers older and still doesnt climb out and she is tall for her age so I know she could. Girls you gotta love them
That's so funny. At least you only have about a month to be on duty watching. I love the new layout by the way. You are way too cute and crafty.
It's all up hill from here. How cute is that video. Isn't it funny that we push our first children to hit every milestone as soon as possible, then when it comes to the younger ones we try to delay the milesones as much as possible?
Oh my gosh!! He is so talented. LOL. I am so sorry. If you learn any cool tricks, pass them onto me. I hope I don't need them for a looong time, though.
I like your new blog layout. So cute! Once things settle down with our move, I'm going to make you help me with mine.
My baby just learn how to climb out too! He will be two in August. I am not ready for it either. And it is dangerous. Your baby looks like he knows what he is doing.
Ohhhhh, Kayler!!!
My little buddy..... so naughty you are!! ;)
LOVE YOU!!!!
That video is so cute! I am so scared for Grayson to get big enough he can crawl out of his crib! It is so comforting knowing he is in there and not going anywhere. I don't want to lose that piece of mind!!
What a monkey!
I hate that day. He is defiantly a monkey! Good luck.
Post a Comment