Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Toothless Tuesday


We got the other one out last night. Now she doesn’t look like a hillbilly. She put up quite a fight letting me get it out, but the second it was out, she hugged me, told me I was the best mommy ever, and headed straight for the mirror, which she has visited several times. Go figure! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Go Hallie- You and Taylor are twins now.

Jesenia said...

I don't know if I can pull out teeth. We will have to see when that time comes. Will you be at the drill review tommorow. I think that I am coming out. Take care.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh man that's funny! What a little cutie! It seems so weird that your oldest is already losing her teeth and mine is just getting her's :). I like reading your blog it get's me excited to see what I have to look forward to. talk to ya later!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

She looks so adorable! I agree with Jesenia-I don't know if I'll be able to pull teeth! Have a great day.

Dunbars said...

Kandice,
I found your blog through Joce's page. I was laughing at your last post because it brought back a memory of 5th grade. We had a read a thon day and we were in Mrs. Brown's room and I had a sort-of-loose tooth and I showed you and you reached in my mouth and pulled it out. I think maybe after being a mom you should be a dentist. :) Well it was nice to see your family I can't believe you have three kids they are adorable!
Hope all is well.
Tasha "Bertola" Dunbar

Briana said...

She is too cute! I love reading your blog. And too funny about Tasha. For some reason I can picture that. LOL! :)

Danielle Hacking said...

Hi Kandice, I'll be in Vernal this weekend, maybe we can get together...let me know if you are free.
Dani

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kandice! Your blog banner is fabulous! I am so proud of both you and Mandy for delving into the digital scrapbook world! We can all be nerds together!

Danny and Melanie Jensen Family said...

wow! your kids are getting big. We have 3 now too. 3-3 is the score, first one to 10 wins!

Danielle Hacking said...

Hi Kandice,
Thats funny you are coming out to SLC and I'm going out to Vernal at the same time - We are probably going back to SLC early Sunday morning, depending on the storm, last time we came out the storm snowed us in and we had to go back Monday morning...
If we are still in Vernal on Sunday, I will call you.
Have a fun trip to the city, next time you are heading out this way let me know, I'd love to take you to lunch!
Lates, Danielle