Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day G.J.!

10 Things I love about my Valentine

So this post is pretty much only for one person, G.J. He is my true valentine, but don’t tell Hallie, because I told her she was my Valentine (which she is, just in another way)

These are the 10 things I love about my very sweet husband:
1. He plays so cute with our kids.
2. He works very hard at his job to provide for us.
3. He loves me unconditionally.
4. He warms up my blanket in the dryer and “tucks me in”
5. He is a very polite, well mannered person highly admired by many.
6. He takes very good care of me when I am sick.
7. He is righteous, not vulgar, and faithful to the gospel----hard to find in a man these days.
8. He is smart at computers and electronics and everything for that matter. He makes up for all the brain cells I lost during childbirth.
9. He is very forgiving, kind, passionate, helpful around the house, and loving.
10. He is my eternal companion.

Just the other night he was sleeping and I was lying next to him and I thought, I sure do love him. We have been married for 8 years this May and although I have loved him all along, I think that my love for him now has never been stronger. I am so grateful to be his wife. Happy Valentine’s Day Georgie!

p.s. Gavin finally found a little friend to come over. He had a little boy named Josh from pre-school come to our house today. May I just say, he has finally met his match. They are the two most rambunctious hyper children. They ran around non-stop. They had a very good time. It even wore Gavin out enough to have a nap...hooray!

5 comments:

G.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G.J. said...

Boy that is a tough act to follow, but here is my Top 10 about my valentine, Kandice:
1. First, for being such a wonderful mother and wife. Taking care of our house and kids, making sure everything is clean and nice.
2. For being so beautiful and precious no matter whether her makeup's on or her hair is done.
3. For reminding me to be righteous, every now and then I do need a nudge and she takes care of that for me.
4. For being smart and taking care of things that I don't have time for, like our finances. I only have to make the big decisions and keep an eye on things.
5. For being so loving and caring to me, our family, and everyone she comes in contact with. She just wants everyone around her to be happy and have no hard feelings.
6. For letting me play with kids. Sometimes I tend to have a little too much fun and get a little rough but she is very forgiving.
7. For being very devoted to her church calling so we can receive the blessings from it. My calling is simpler and I still need to work harder on it.
8. For cleaning up after me, even though I don't think it is a mess.
9. For remembering all the little, simple things that make me happy.
10. And last but not least, for giving me three beautiful children that we will love together, forever.
Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart, and I love you, always and forever.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Hey, I have decided to block my blog and would like to get your emial so I can add it to my list. Megan pmhawkes@yahoo.com

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Oh my goodness...you two are so sweet to each other. You almost made me cry! It's awesome that you are still so in love after 8 years together. You must be soulmates. (:

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my gosh I think I am going to cry. HONESTLY!! I don't know if my hubby would ever even participate. I wasn't going to read his comment but then I saw this comment that when on forever and then I saw gj and i just had to read it.!! so cute!! I LOVE IT