Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The day of WORK!


Ok, so I guess I have to do this blogging thing. I doubt more than like 3 people will ever read it, But I will give it a try. Today was CRAZY. My day began at 7:27 when I did Hallie's hair for school and got her off to the bus. I then laid down for a quick sec, but Kayler woke up so I changed his diaper, and fed me and my boys breakfast. Then, I had to make a few phone calls, check my email, etc. Then off to school I took Gavin. I then went to wash the car. I came home and while Kayler was strapped into the car seat, I dried the car off, vacuumed it out, and wiped off all the "special" little handprints my kids seem to leave on the windows. Then inside I went, sat Kayler down in front of cartoons, and began my house work. This was the usual stuff like laundry, changing sheets, cleaning everywhere. Then I realized, oh crap. it is 10:40, I better go get Gavin. So off I went again, strapping Kayler in the car seat. In the meanwhile, I have been on the phone with my grandma, brother, and mom. I then come home to continue the housework, but I realize that it is 12 and time for lunch, so I get something fixed and G.J. comes home to eat. Then I lay Kayler down for a nap, get Gavin settled for a minute, and continue on my housework/laundry, etc. I FINALLY get that all done at 2, have myself a shower, check my millions of email messages yet again (NOT!, I never get any.) and then I just lay down, and Kayler has woken up. So I get him out of bed, change his diaper, again..... Then by this time Hallie is home, so all 3 kids need a snack. We have some cereal, then in the car we go. Hallie has dance at 4. So I strap all 3 kids in and head out. I drop her off, then I have to do errands, Ponderosa Feed-for a dog heating pad (stupid dog, later blog), then to the garment store, 7-11 (cuz "the kids" or maybe me, need a snack), and finally to Jones Paint and Glass-for a screen, and then back to get Hallie. We then go visit G.J. at his work, come home, fix a few things that are broken, eat dinner, have baths, say prayers, and now here I sit, exhausted as ever. And just a little sad that I have to wake up and do it all over again, but tomorrow shouldn't be as busy. All in a day's work for a mom who's so lucky to stay at home. (did you notice all the times my poor kids had to be strapped into their carseats, i bet they were in the car for a total of like 2 hours today! luckily they have a movie to watch)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love it! you did great! I am so proud of you

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love your blog. i need to make mine cute and spend some time on mine too. I'll ask you later about how to do at the cutsy things. Love it though....