
The next little bundle of joy to come into my life was Gavin. He is so beautiful. I am going to have to chase girls away from him with his long eyelashes and olive skin paired with his green eyes. He has always been a tiny little guy with LOTS and I mean lots of energy. He has the most tender little spirit. He doesn't like to be in trouble, or see people in trouble or hurt. Every night he has a little tradition. He tells me, "in the morning, i want pancakes for breakfast." and then every morning comes, and he never wants the pancakes I make him. He also out of the blue will say, "mommy, I have a present for you." Then he gives me the best hug and kiss EVER-and I love it. I think he does it to melt away the anger I feel for all the naughty little boy things he does. On Wednesday, he took a black permanent marker and went outside and drew all over his face, Kayler's face, and the let the dog chew up the marker. He also had a very special quarter book given to him by his grandma and grandpa and he ripped out every quarter in it, put it in a little box and then very sweetly asked, "I found this money, so can we go to the Dollar Store?"
He absolutely adores his big sister Hallie. When they play it is so cute seeing him just soak in every amount of attention she gives him. He loves to pester Kayler and make him mad. I guess that's what brothers are supposed to do. He has a couple friends that he loves, especially Quayd, Oscar, his cousin Joey, and he also thinks that all Hallie's friends are his friends too.
His favorite things are just typical of a little boy. He loves guns, action figures, balls, sports, T.V., and playing the computer. I hope he doesn't kill me when he is older for saying this, but he also really loves Hallie to dress him up in her dance stuff and they play dance class together, it is absolutely hilarious how he gets into it. He is happiest when his grandmas and grandpas invite him to play or stay the night. He absolutely cherishes the time and can't wait for the next time he gets to go.
He reminds me so much of G.J. My biggest prayer is that he will grow to be a good man, just like his daddy. He is so handsome and loves me to tell him that. I love him so much and love that he isn't afraid to hug and kiss and love his mommy. I know we will be great friends and that he will make me proud.
2 comments:
Gavin, I miss you and I want to play with you sometime. Can we play guns at your house? But not action figures because I don't really know how to transform them. You are one of my best friends! love, quayd
Kandice, I don't think Gavin will mind you mentioning the dance thing nearly as much as he will mind the naked picture you posted of him!!!!!
love ya!
Post a Comment