Sunday, October 28, 2007

The day all about Kayler













So the last baby to bless my life on this earth is my sweet little Kayler. He is officially the cutest 18 month old little boy in the world as you can see from his pictures. He is so funny and full of life and is a BUSY little boy.
It was a hard decision to have another baby, but as soon as I felt his little body move inside of me, I knew it was right. Even though being pregnant was not too much fun, and it was a rough road to get him here, I was even more sure of that decision when I first held him. I didn't even sleep that night in the hospital because I just held him and cherished every single second and knew this was the last time that I would hold a baby of my own so fresh from heaven.
He was a late walker, and talker, but oh my, now that he does both of those things, watch out!! He loves to eat and is such a little snacking monster. His favorite thing to do is sit on his little dora or spongebob couch, with a snack on one side, a drink on the other, and of course has to be watching either Dora, or Spongebob. And the whole time he is sitting there, he has to say over and over "dora, dora, bap pap (back pack), or else bob-bob (for spongebob).
Along with those things, he loves to play with toys, any kind all day, especially all of Hallie's really small things that he sneaks into his mouth just to make me mad. He loves airplanes and balls. He is so sweet to give loves and kisses, especially to his mommy. And he will lay his little head on my shoulder and pat my back and say "awww" and then look at me and smile and giggle.
Even though he doesn't talk conversations yet, his little eyes are full of wonder and awe. I hope that G.J. and I can be good teachers and parents to him and that Hallie and Gavin will be good examples. I have had so much fun with him just knowing that he is my last baby, I cherish it so much more, I wish I would have been that way with Hallie and Gavin.
So the past 3 days I have dedicated all to my beautiful children. I am sure that my blogs will be filled with stories about them because they are my life. Have a good day!

No comments: