O.K. So since I only have a few people who will ever read this namely Janice and Mandy, who already know most every detail about my life, I am going to have to dig deep to think of stuff to write about. But, I am going to do like Mandy and print it off and keep a journal. I am much faster at typing than writing, so I figure it will be a good thing. I decided that each of my posts is going to begin with "the day of" or "the day about". Even though some of my posts will be about days that turn into weeks or months or years, I thought this was a good way to title each post. I personally feel that you have to take one day at a time, life goes sooo quickly sometimes. So for today, because I am dead tired, this is my end. I hope I can think of some good stuff to write about and that in the process become my own psychologist as I think of my past, present, and future life and all that it entails. Along with that, I hope that it will give whoever reads this a better idea of who I am, and how I have gotten to be this person. Have a good day!!
1 comment:
I really do love your blog. It is so fun to read. And i am flattered that you were inspired to keep it allin your journal, like me. I love that! Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment