Hallie on Her Birthday. Can you say Adorable??
Our beautiful Monarch Butterfly. My friend Kristi was so kind to share 2 of her caterpillars. We shared one with Kayler's class, and kept the other one at home. We were SO lucky...we watched it cocoon before our eyes, and videoed it hatching. Then we left it outside on our bench to dry it's wings while we went to church. But wait...it get's even better. We went to church and got back it was still there. As soon as we pulled in from church-it flew away. Seriously-it was cool!
Hallie and Sophie. Did I mention Hallie got Red Cross Certified in Baby Sitting. If anyone wants to hire her for 1-2 hours...she would be in heaven!
This site brought tears to my eyes...really. It isn't the best picture, but it is of my 3 kids all holding hands walking in to school. I realized that this was the only time they would all 3 be in the same school together. Such a priceless memory/image.
We went to Remember the Maine on a beautiful evening. G.J. couldn't help himself but to hang upside down like a monkey!
Next...I decided to take part in my alumni drill team for Homecoming week. It was really SO much fun. I had a great time and if Robin is coaching again next year it is something I plan on doing again...hopefully next year I will be 20 lbs lighter, not have a bum foot, and be in way better shape!
And finally....my dad and mom took us fishing at Kid's Canal. No...we didn't catch any, but it is the memories that count right??
So PHEW...I think I am caught up on my blogging now!!!
1 comment:
How exciting is that. Thanks for keeping your blog more current then I do.
Post a Comment