Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back to Fall....for now!

 I made these crafts at our ward's enrichment night! It was a lot of fun, and good for me to lose myself in my thoughts while crafting!
 Hallie and Natalie at their 5th Grade "lock in" I was a chaperone-loads of fun I tell ya ;) 6-10 p.m. with close to 60 10 and 11 year olds!
 I went to a surprise birthday party for Natalie's mom Trisha. She was SO surprised. Especially since she had just dropped Natalie off to us for 5 days while she and her hubby were going on vacation. Her hubby had the party planned so we snuck to their house and surprised her before she left. She has become a great friend and neighbor.

 We woke up to our first snow....insert tears ;(











Saturday...after sneaking in our flu shots we took the kids to the newly reopened quarry and museum. It was lots of fun!

Now back to real life in the morning. We have Natalie until Tuesday night. It has been fun for Hallie to have a live in friend. It has been fun for me to have such a well behaved, helpful extra pair of helping hands around!

Best news of the week...the weather looks like this:

So....back to fall it is :)

5 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I love Fall!! I hope this weather stays a while longer!

Kyndi said...

I also hope we don't completely skip over fall this year! Cute crafts, too!

Candace and Brian said...

Today felt beautiful. I was mowing my lawn sweating a little bit even. Cute crafts you made. I need a reason to be crafty. :) Glad you are having fun. We're going to check out the quarry this weekend. Was it worth your time? Talk to you soon.

Karlee said...

Hey! It's been such a long time since I've been able to sit and read blogs! And, I actually don't have time right now either. Just taking a break from unpacking. I've got stuff strung all over. I love those crafts! Tell me when did it snow? Is that here in Vernal? YUCK!!!! I will give you a call so we can catch up! Hallee and Linc are sick and one of them is crying in the other room.... I'll be back to your blog later! Miss ya!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love Fall... it's my favorite time of the year. I hate winter so much. I miss Utah in the fall. It's not as pretty here in the fall. The leaves don't change as much as they do there.

I love ya!!!!!