Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good Reads!



 


My friend Heidi had a giveaway on her blog and I won :)

She was so sweet and hand delivered the book and some cookies.

This was yesterday afternoon. Now the cookies are eaten and the book is finished!-It was THAT good.

Want to know the best part, the author is from VERNAL! I don't know her well...and she wasn't born here but she resides here now. So, check local papers etc. to see her local book signings around town. I already borrowed the book to my mom to take on her cruise, but you won't be dissapointed if you go purchase your own copy.

Thanks again HEIDI!









2 comments:

Heidi J said...

So glad you liked it! Thanks for spreading the word. It was all my pleasure delivering it. It's nice to see you once a year or so :)

Candace and Brian said...

First, I tried calling you today. I miss you. Second, I almost bought that book last night at the store. She is in Lynise's ward and had Lynise and Mark read it before it was sent for publishing. They loved it and told me I had to read it. So I will for sure check it out. Call me soon, visit me sooner. :) Hope all is well.