Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun Fun Fun :)

Fall is so much fun. I know I have been a bit negative about it...because it means that winter is inevitably coming...but this year Fall has just been great. Lots and Lots of fun...and much more to come!

First off...my tiny little guy got braces...he has some big ol' Beaver teeth...(as he calls them!) and he had an expander to make room for all the rest of the beaver teeth coming in. So, the expander did its job, and now the braces will make everything pretty.

Next, my parent's had their annual Halloween party. I was a huge party pooper and I didn’t invite one person. So…we went and hung out with my parents friends and brothers friends. My parents impressed as usual with hilarious costumes. G.J. and I were lackluster with our ketchup and mustard. Of course my brother was a show stealer with his sweet Michael Jackson get up!

Our family evening activity was carving the pumpkins we had picked from the corn maze pumpkin patch. I think they all turned out cute and matched each kids personality great!!!







Stay tuned for lots more fall fun!

4 comments:

Karlee said...

Kandice, I am mad at you! I thought that party was cancelled! If I would have known we would have invited ourselves! :) Darn you! :) I'm sure it was a ton of fun! How exciting about Gav's braces too. He's going to be even more handsome with those pretty teeth!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Yay for braces.... you are so good about getting your kids in early. Our dentist told us to wait (for taylor) till she loses a couple more teeth. I'm thinking this January she will be ready. She needs them. I think Morgan will need them even more.

Candace and Brian said...

I laughed so hard at the costumes. So funny! Glad you are having fun. I love Fall too.

TOYA said...

I seriously love your costume. Now would love it. He loves tomato sauce (that's what we call it over here) and would think he was super cool to be dressed up like it