Once again I will let the pictures tell the story of the WONDERFUL summer we are having(and I am too lazy to document it all in vast detail)!!!! Thank goodness I have actually been taking pictures for once ;)
First...I had my 10 year reunion. I had actually graduated 11 years ago-but it was a year early. I was able to sit by 3 of my favorite drill team buddies and closest friends along with their husbands!
Hallie went to the lake with her activity day friends from our new ward. While she was there I took the boys to the splash park again. Kayler was SO excited that his BFF Dax was there. They were so dang cute together!
We headed out Tuesday for our first real camping adventure of the year. My parent's new motorhome is so so nice. My kids had a blast!
It was the Searle Reunion this year. We took up G.J.'s parent's little black moving trailer. Our version of a “tent”. Thank goodness they have a bathroom and running water and a pavilion, because our little trailer served as a bed only...and a comfy one at that!
We had so much fun. As pictures tell a thousand words...the beauty is just astounding. It is our own little heaven on the mountain owned by my Father-in-Law and his 8 siblings. Each family has their own little “campsite” It is on Diamond Mountain WAY back off the road tucked in privately....not many people know it is there!.
The kids had a blast seeing wildlife, having campfires, playing with cousins, having reunion fun (especially the raffle---where they scored!),listening to cousins sing, playing on playgrounds-a trampoline-a boat...They are very lucky kids!
I truly enjoyed the absolutely gorgeous scenery. I loved holding my new little great-nephew Fallon (yes...that makes me feel a little old!) It was just a great trip!
And finally....today we were able to see my beautiful neice Sophie be blessed. Kael did a great job. We had to capture a few pictures of my kids in their 4th of July best!













1 comment:
Man you are having a great summer. your kids are darling as always. I loved the camping pics..and that for once you were in them. :) What beautiful babies. Sophie is getting bit already and the kids looked so cute togeter. I loved going out this week. Next week we need to do it again.
Post a Comment