Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Up to Speed.....

I apologize for the lack of blogging this summer. To be honest we have just been having too much fun or recovering from too much fun!

I sit here finally....trying to catch up on most of July as I listen to an awesome thunder storm. I know I should have been a weather woman because I LOVE huge storms.

Anyhow, Here is a rundown of our fun (with pictures to follow below):

We have had a lot of fun with fireworks, star gazing, and slip n sliding.

We had a great family reunion in which we: saw a cool sink hole, went on lots of four wheeler rides, help cute baby Sophie, rode little wagon rides, did a little karaoke, swam in Little Brush Creek...just to name a small fraction, it was just all sorts of great stuff.

Now we are gearing up for the County Fair! (The last couple pictures are from Hallie's 4-H table setting contest she did yesterday-Monday-She was adorable) My kids were quite involved this year, and we are sure excited....so stay tuned :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

So glad your summer is going so well. That last picture of Hallee blew me away. She is sure looking grown up and beautiful!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my stars.... look at Hallie all grown up.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! Yay for Hallie for doing so well on her 4H stuff. She IS getting so grown up. And her hair is so long! Seems like she just chopped it all off...