We had a wonderful 4th of July! We had a welcome surprise Sunday night when our nephew and his wife and their adorable baby boy called and unfortunately had car trouble in town on their way home to SLC from our Searle reunion. Even though it was a bummer for them, we ended up having a great time. Their little guy is beyond adorable and so chubby! I was happy to have them as company---especially since they are moving to Pennsylvania later this month. She is in the Air Force and our nephew is joining the military as well.
We enjoyed the parade and then took the rest of the day easy. I think I even had a NAP! This summer has been so great thus far. I feel like we have been busy and all, but I feel like the stresses and responsibilities in my life have been so much better and we have had a lot of fun.
We finished the evening by watching fireworks from my parents front porch. I only had my phone.....which unfortunately only captured 2 pictures. My friend Karlee and her family came...and she took pictures so she will have to share! Check back and I may post them ;) It was awesome...with the new law allowing aerial fireworks, it was so awesome looking down on town and seeing fireworks everywhere.
The rest of the week was a bit of this and that...honestly I have forgotten at this moment. On Friday our niece Tia came out to stay a few days. We have had so much fun. We went to Cosmic Bowling, the Water slide, and they had a sleepover at the Ranch last night.
So, all in all.....like I said, summer has been great. My only complaint is that it is going WAY too fast!


3 comments:
Glad you had such a fun 4th and continued to have fun. Wish we could have ejoyed it with you. Sorry about your bad FB expereince. We've had this talk before.....people are dumb. Keep your head high and don't worry what other people think.
We loved those big horses as well!!! I wish we could have sat by you at the parade too. We had a blast with you guys that night and yes I did get a few good pictures. I have one that made me laugh out loud that I need to send you! It explains this stage for Kayler perfectly!! :) It's funny! I will get them to you! I need to download them from my camera then I'll send them over.
Love and miss your guts girlie.
Post a Comment