So...we had a neighborhood BBQ a week or so before we moved. I feel a little sad because we had been there for close to 8 years and it was the first thing we had done as a neighborhood.
Gavin went to scout camp....he had a blast. I still can't believe he is in scouts! He brought Kayler a rabbit skin. Kayler said, "oh THANK YOU for bringing me this dead dog!
Hallie had a Faith in God activity. It was so cute, and she was so cute...and had so much fun.
We had a yard sale. It was a TON of work, but a huge success!! Only 1 small box went to DI!
Hallie insisted we have a candlelight ceremony on the last night in our house...it was so cute...and sentimental.
We went to the basin (on Diamond Mountain) and got a lot of work done last weekend. We had lots of fun with cousins and aunts and uncles!
My mom and dad traded their truck and camper for a bus.....or a motorhome as they call it but we call it a bus. We are looking forward to lots of fun on Grandma and Grandpa's Magic Bus!
We have had lots of snuggle time on adorable baby Sophie.
We have had SO much fun going on family bike rides to all the places that are close by now that we live in the "city"!
Hallie has continued at 4-H sewing camp. While she was there today we went to the splash park for the first time with our friends.
There are no pictures...but boy I wish I would have had my camera tonight as we were swimming as a family at the Rec. Center when a prairie dog jumped in the pool. It was hilarious!
Other than that we are just working into a routine...whatever that is. We are all settled for the majority of things, and would love visitors!

3 comments:
Oh my heck... Kayler is so dang cute. I seriously laughed out loud when I read his comment about the rabbit skin. LOL-
Hallie is so beautiful. I so wish we were still there so Taylor and Hallie could do that 4-H sewing camp together. Taylor got a sewing machine for her birthday and I don't even know how to turn it on. Poor girl.
Your bike is so cute. And yes.... that is a HUGE bus. Now i'm thinking y'all should take a road trip to come visit. Miss ya!
I was going to call ya and see how the pictures went! It looks like they are on!! Cute too! I still love the story about the dead dog. That's hilarious! Call me on the next bike ride. We'll come down and join ya. I've been looking for a good riding partner! :) We need to venture down to the city and go with you! ;)
Oh that Sophie is so cute! I loved all the pictures. I want to come visit you and go on a bike ride to the city for dinner. I thought the candlelight goodbye was the cutest thing ever. And oh boy...will you have fun on that bus!!!
Post a Comment