Hallie had her year end piano recital. I don’t know who was more excited…me or her.
I truly feel that piano is an invaluable skill….but begging a pre-teen to practice when she had much better things to do got pretty old. Not to mention the weekly trips to practice, the cost of lessons, books, etc….but I know it will pay off!
She looked beautiful…as always. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman inside and out. She did a great job too!!!
For all her hard work she was among a small amount of kids who earned a trophy for her practice time and accomplishments.
I told her as soon as she can play 20 hymns well she can quit….She totally agreed but I had to giggle…Hymns are HARD! So she might be in lessons awhile! ;)
1 comment:
She is turning into one beautiful girl. Just like her mama! My mom always wanted that rule too...then I came across the Simplified Hymn book. Hide that one from her. :)
Post a Comment