Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy 11th...





Wow…wow…wow We have been married ELEVEN years :)

I can’t hardly believe it. We have been together so long that I have a hard time remembering my life before I was with G.J.

We have been through SO much together. We were able to celebrate this week with a quick trip to Salt Lake. Kayler had a long awaited Dr. appointment (which went wonderfully I might add….we got lots of great tips and a new medication to try) My mom was out in SLC as well so we dropped Kayler off to her to take home, and G.J.’s parents took Hallie and Gavin in Vernal.

We stayed at the Little America. It is the same place we stayed for our honeymoon 11 years ago. We ate the most delicious dinner at Flemings at the Gateway. If you haven’t been….I highly recommend you save your pennies and give it a try.

G.J. and I were going to go to the movie Thor together. I was a brat of a wife and bowed out at the last minute so I could go shopping. It is not very often that I get to go shopping all alone and browse leisurely on my own watch. G.J. highly recommended the movie though...and thoroughly enjoyed himself too!

We woke up and rode the trax to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session. It was a wonderful experience. We had a yummy lunch at the Nauvoo Café after and then headed home.

I love you G.J.----here is to the next 11 years, and eternity.

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

What a fun celebration togethre. Yo're a beautiful couple. Happy 11th! P.S. Totally loved the tulips pic!