
Believe it or not, I have nothing to blog about. I am speechless for once. We have been quite boring.
My day goes as follows:
7:17 a.m.-wake up.
7:31 a.m. - get kids on bus.
7:31-8 a.m. - wait for Kayler to get up.
8 a.m. to 10 a.m. or so- eat breakfast, make beds, clean up, etc.
10 a.m.-11:20 a.m. -work with Kayler...therapy, cuddling, playing, etc.
11:30 a.m.-meet G.J. at the Rec. Center so I can exercise. He takes Kayler home, gets Gavin off the bus, feeds them lunch, plays with them.
12:15 p.m.-I return from the Rec. Center, shower, eat lunch, G.J. goes back to work.
1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. - Kayler goes down for a nap, Gavin quiet time, me work or quiet time-and if I am really lucky have a nap too.
3:30 p.m.-Hallie comes home from school.
3:30-5:p.m.-Kayler wakes up from his nap, we get dinner ready be lazy, do homework, piano, etc.
5:15 p.m.-My favorite time of the day, Georgie gets home and we eat dinner.
5:45 p.m.-Dinner is cleaned up, and we just do nothing....unless we have something planned, which is rare.
8:00 p.m.-Kids in bath, house picked up, prepare for the next day, prayers, etc.
9:00 p.m.-Kids in bed.
10:00 p.m.-G.J. and I in bed-read scriptures.
12:00 a.m.-usually when I fall asleep.
3:00 a.m.-I wake up for a bathroom break.
5:30 a.m.-I wake up for a bathroom break....darn small bladder.
7:17 a.m.-It starts all over...
So, as you can see, we live a very boring life. I wouldn't trade it for the world though. Occasionally things will get changed up a bit...but not very often. I am one who loves change, so I look forward for a change in schedule. Today my parents come home from their cruise. On Tuesday G.J.'s parents will be home for a visit as well. Saturday is one of my favorite holidays ever, Valentines!!!
I did have a nice weekend. On Friday, Mandy and I went to the movie. During the movie she got sick and had to go home. I just stayed for the rest of it and then went to the grocery store and got the kid's Valentines presents. Saturday was so busy. I went to our VT conference at church. Then I went to the temple with my friend Holly. Then we went to lunch. Then I cleaned my mom's house (I clean houses on the side. I have 3 clients, her being one of them, My 2 friend the other 2) by this time it was 4 p.m. I had left it up to G.J. to get a babysitter because we needed a date. We went shopping for clothes for me. What a sweet husband! I think this is the first time he has gone clothes shopping with me ever. He sat in a chair by the dressing room and looked at each outfit. I left with 7 much needed shirts. I was going to wait until I lost more weight, but with shirts, you can pretty much get a size and it will fit no matter how much weight you lose. The skinnier you get, the better it looks. As long as it fits in the shoulders and bust you are good to go. Then we went to Canton City for dinner. Then Wal-Mart to get another 50 gallon barrel to store water for our food storage, and then home. It was good to have a little date.
Today went fairly well at church. Kayler was naughty at sacrament, but quite good in nursery the leaders said. We are in a family history class. I am really looking forward to trying to find G.J.'s ancestors. It is a mystery...and I would love to be a part of getting their temple work done
So, there you have it. I know all my blog readers were dying to know what I had been up to...and now you do. LOL, J/K
I have a little bit of a busier week this coming week, then another busy week, and then it is vacation time!!! Hooray! Have a wonderful day.
4 comments:
dang, what movie did you go see? To bad Mandy got sick and had to leave, it must have been bad for her to leave in the middle.
sounds pretty much like my days
I love your boring days....I feel the same way today. I thought I want to blog but realized I have nothing (not even pictures) to blog about. Life is boring here too!
I'm so boring, too! I need some excitement in my life...
Sorry I haven't been commenting for awhile. I've been reading. But my computer hates me and doesn't always let me comment.
I'm so excited for the 20th!
Post a Comment