Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm back...and then gone again.

A little bit of this and that has kept me from keeping up with my blog. I have been in and out of town and just busy in general.

I left Friday at 12 for a MUCH needed get away. I went and stayed with my best friend Nikki. She has a beautiful brand new house in Spanish Fork...it was SO cute, and I am glad I finally had a reason to go stay. She and I have been so close since the 5th grade. We were just meant for each other and have the most fun together. This trip was no different. We went shopping....ate tons....talked lots...., and it was just wonderful. I love you Nikki!!

The real reason for my trip (hehe, but not the funnest) was a Modbe Conference. They introduced the new swim line. It is pretty cute. I will be having a party sometime in March. Their stuff sales out so fast, so even though it is still cold, we are all stark white, have a little winter "fluff" left on us, it will be a great time to buy a swimsuit. Here is the link, I hope it works....it will let you browse the catalog. https://commcenter.bresnan.net/Session/322893-BBXKVqd5r3F8NLUC2P3k-jizkfbu/MessagePart/Modbe/112-02-B/ModbeSwim2009_low%20res.pdf
when you open it up, resize the viewer down so the pictures aren't so big and messed up, then you can see them better!

My website link is on the right hand side. You are more than welcome to order at any time....but I will never be a pushy saleslady type and call you to order. If you want something, great! If not, that is perfectly fine too!!! So...there you have it!

G.J. was nice enough to keep the kids for me. It was a quick and exhausting trip, but I made it home safe and sound! Now I have to pack our bags again, because tomorrow (Monday) at 3:30, we are headed off to DISNEYLAND!!!! Hooray, the day is finally here.

Anyways, I need to finish up this post with a promise I had made on some other people's blogs for a little prize they are giving me, so here goes:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)

4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. :)

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

Have a wonderful week!!! You might be lucky..hehe, if the hotel at Disneyland has a computer that I can post of. If not, stay tuned for next week about this time to hear about our very first family vacation!!!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

ME ME ME!!!! I'm the first YAY!! If you give me something- I'll definately give you something too! Same rules apply!

Lucky Me said...

Count me in!!! Can I double dip though? I already posted on Stephanies??? Maybe I'll just have to give to 10 people. I feel pretty safe though cuz I'm sure noone will post on mine. hehehe

Kelli said...

Have fun on your trip. I so love disneyland .Have you heard of www.ridemax.com for 15.00 it will plan out your trip with the most of a wait in aline is something like 10 minutes or something crazy fun. ANyway, have fun. stay safe.

Hillary said...

Have so much fun!! I hope the hotel does have a computer, I can't wait to see pics.

The McClellan Clan said...

hey girl. Have fun, I'm sure you will. EVeryone seems to have so much fun when they go there. SAy hello to my friend Hayley, (since you know who she is)hehe-- anyways she is going there too then. Hey I tried to get that to work but I couldn't ! So let me know when the line comes out!!

Candace and Brian said...

Oh dang it!!! I'm #6. So excited for you to go to Disneyland. You are going to have a ball. Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures. Have fun.

The Durham Family said...

Have SO MUCH FUN!!! We will miss your yummy dinner this week - but we will be more jealous that you got to go on such a fun vacation! Have fun!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Aw, I love you, too! I had a blast with you. But you left out the bikini part. (;

Have a blast on your trip!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

have fun! cant wait to see pictures

Ben and Marcie said...

Have a fun trip! I know you will, it's impossible not to have fun there!!

Cassie said...

Have fun in Disneyland! I am going to start thinking of something to make for you. This will be so fun. Great to talk to you the other day. I can't wait to check out the swim!

Candace and Brian said...

YEAH!!! You're home. I knew it would be today and I was so excited when I saw GJ unloading the car. I hope you had a blast. I can't wait to hear & see all about it.