My crazy brother is at it again. This is the same brother who travels the world. He is also a finalist on "Deal or no Deal" He is definitely the most adventurous person I know. He is currently looking at a 6 month position in Queensland Australia to "babysit" an island....lol. He will take his sweet and very willing wife with him for the adventure of a lifetime. The more views, comments, posts, etc. this video gets, the better chance he has. There are currently 10,000 applicants. They will narrow it down to 50, and then do a final selection. So, if you are feeling nice, feel free to share this, view this, post it to facebook, your blog, myspace, email it, etc. Who knows what will happen. I will keep you posted!
Click here for the video!
8 comments:
That is CRAZY. It looks amazing. I gave him a 5. I think he'd LOVE IT!!!! He is up to something. He just can't sit still can he. Thank goodness his wife is up to an adventure!!
The shoveling snow in his underwear cracked me up. I gave him the highest score. I hope he wins.
I just posted the link on a message board that I belong to. So hopefully 150 girls will be clicking and voting!
Way to go Kris. It's great to know he is still the same guy and that his wife is perfect for him!
that's so funny. we live in queensland and I think I know what island he is talking about. I've seen it on the news. Go Chris. QLD is an awesome and fun place to live for awhile.
Your brother is crazy. Is there anything he won't do??? There is no better time to do it though then now because once kids come, he can kiss this life goodbye! You will have to tell him my kids got a good laugh out of him in his underwear. Tell him we rated him high! Take care.
Too funny. Good luck Kris! If we watch it everyday does that help? Have a good weekend.
That's so kris! Especially the spedo part. I'm actually surprised Chase isn't doin this too.
Post a Comment