Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Day about my new friends, and my Black Personality

Well, it is sure a small bloggin world. On my friend Tari's blog I found a link to my friend Briana's blog. I did Drill Team with her, and a lot of her family is in my ward and I would love to keep in touch with her. Well, after checking her blog, I found her sister Candace's blog, who just happens to be my next door neighbor. They just moved in to their house which is beautiful by the way. And, they just announced that after years of trying, they are 12 weeks (?) pregnant with their first baby, and I couldn't be happier for them. I left a comment on her blog that sad as it is, I will probably keep in touch with her better on this blog than by walking 10 or 20 feet to her front door and chatting...Guess it's the new fancy technology driven world we live in. Anyways, moving on, I found a link on most of the Mott's family pages to this personality test. I took the test, and after you read the description of what color I am, you will all agree that it is so true, at least the perfectionist part. So hopefully the link works. Take the test and then leave me a comment of what your color is. And thanks to all the bloggers, I enjoy finding that new people that I care about have them so that I can keep in touch without really doing more than a click of a mouse. Have a good day!

Kandice, your true color is Black!
Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

So here's the link. http://web.tickle.com/color/ Take the test. I would love to see what you all are.
p.s. Jocelyn, I didn't forget that you tagged me, so I will get to that one later.

4 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Kandis! How fun to keep in touch this way. DOn't worry about walking the 20 feet it goes both ways. I never have been a good neighbor. Sorry. Well now I will have to add you to all my blog stalking. Thanks for your sincere excitement on our news. Have a great week if I don't talk to you. :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Green... That is me...

Janice {Run Far} said...

Greg is black too... Go figure

Liberti said...

Kandice, I'm tagging you! See my blog for directions!