I feel like I haven't really updated what is going on in our day to day life because I am so busy with all the other topics. Everything is going well, we are having our spurts of busy/boring all the time.
Our stake just split the wards all up and it is just crazy. We will be going to a new chapel clear in Naples....YUCK, but oh well, it is the ward and gospel and all that goods stuff that matters, right? Anyways, I am the visiting teaching coordinator, and I am currently in visiting teaching HELL right now trying to reorganize it all. I am also helping out with the Drill Team here and there. It is fun, makes me want to get into shape again. Which is why I also started up diet class again tonight. I took it a year ago for a total of 20 weeks, and I lost over 30 lbs. I ended in March, and since then, according to my weigh in tonight, I have only gained 5 lbs give or take....lol. So I am proud. My poor dad took it with me last time, and he lost 30 lbs too, and he came again tonight and he gained every pound plus some back. Other than that, I am just trying to keep up with these kids
G.J. is just trying to get adjusted at work. The poor guy comes home and has to help me every second. Our kids are just at very needy ages right now. I don't see an end in sight, and I want them to need us, but it sure gets exhausting sometimes.
Hallie is busy as ever at school. She is so darn smart it freaks me out a little. She is in 2 dance classes and is learning a lot. She is such a dramatic 7 year old and always has a drama type story to tell me about her friends or school. Her top 2 teeth are loose, so she may be asking for some two front teeth for Christmas.
Gavin has finally made a friend at preschool, named Carston. His best buddy is Quayd, and he came over to play today. Quayd jumped up on our Foosball table, and hurt his little "unit" if you know what I mean. We heard him crying and the next thing we knew, Gavin was running up stairs and he said, "I promise I didn't touch him!" This is a big accomplishment because Gavin has been a little violent fart and kinda has a tendency to beat up on kids and make them cry, and then he ends up crying because he is so embarrassed and sad he did it. He is making leaps and bounds in that area though, along with him improving every day at school
Kayler is finally starting to feel better I hope. He is so darn cute, and has a new super cheesy grin that he does and is still giving his mommy lots of loves, and I just soak up every bit of it that I can. He loves Dora and Spongebob still, and what is so funny is that there can be the smallest picture of either of those characters on a box, or TV, or anywhere and he stops in his tracks and says, "doa....spon-bob" He is so cute.
We are busy getting ready for my brother Kael's wedding on Dec. 7th. I cannot believe this day is ever happening. He is 30 years old and Finally found the perfect girl and I am so happy for them. Thanksgiving is also approaching fast. Christmas is already thrown into our faces, I can't believe the commercials already, and the stores are just wild. I was kind of getting annoyed with it all, because I think retailers are just trying to make money. Then I decided to be a nice girl and cherish every single day of the christmas'y like spirit. It is so fun. I was at the dollar store today, and it had a huge sign that said -50 days until Christmas- SO it will be here soon.
Life is good, we are grateful. Hope all is well for everyone who may read this. Have a good day!!
1 comment:
Hey babe, I am excited to go through the class with you this time... hope we both reach our goals.. Love you lots
Post a Comment