Thursday, November 15, 2007
The day of being Thankful.
Well, I am so glad the weekend is almost here. I just had to post some funny things my kids brought home from school today. They both had to write things they were thankful for. Gavin's paper went a little something like this, "I am grateful for carnivals, I like carnivals. I am grateful for mommy, because she says prayers. I am grateful for daddy because he goes to work." Hallie's was more of a story, and I have to type it how she spelt the words, because it is so cute. "I like to eat pupkin pie and I'm crazy abot cranbarys and I like to pick pupkins and I like to play in the levse the end." Aren't they so cute!!!! I am sure if Kayler could talk he would say he is grateful for his binky, bottle, blanky, binoculars (he has this pretend pair he just loves), candy, dora and spongebob, and his mommy of course. I am truly grateful for so many things, so I will make a list in no particular order: my family, the church, my friends, my home, my cars, my food, my water, my warmth, my health, my children's health, happy days, sunny days, shopping (when I have money), for my brother to be getting married, for the holidays, and most of all-my savior, for which all of the above things are made possible. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yahoo, I found you again. I'm so glad I was thinking of how I just getting back in touch with you and then I left ya. How are you doing. Well keep in touch!!'
Joce
Hello! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. I'm going to send you an email tonight, if Nevie will ever go to bed!
Post a Comment