Anyways, I said I was having mixed feelings…I think it mostly stems from the fact that I felt summer went TOO fast, and was a blur. That paired with the fact that I am NOT a morning person, nor do I ever think I will be! Having kids ready and on the bus by 7:30 a.m. is not my idea of fun.
So I am doing a “recap” of summer, to prove mainly to my self that we had an AWESOME Summer! Looking at these pictures…they seem so long ago, so I guess my summer really wasn’t that short was it!? But you know what they say,….minutes, hours, and days are long, but the weeks, months, and years seem to fly by!... SO TRUE!
(Keep in mind...there are just pictures to scroll through...not the details, also-this is a FRACTION of what we did and the pictures we have, I just chose a few!)
Memorial Day
An Impromptu trip to SLC to see my friend Nikki and her girls and other family
Our niece Tia Staying for a week and playing SO well with my kids
Splash Park Fun
Lots of time on the tramp with daddy
Nude swimming/posing!
Forts while camping
Flaming Gorge Dam
Swimming Lessons
Caving with Grandpa
Parades...fireworks, all that
Trips to SL to see family...lots of swimming!
Just one of the many pics that we have of Fun with friends
Gardens...and anything outside
Waterslide
The biggest flood I have EVER seen...right out my door!
Did I already mention camping...or family reunions....I thought so!
More fun with friends from near and far!
County fair...too many pics to share!
Hallie's New glasses
Only 1 time to the lake...we will try to fit that in more next summer!
Family Get-to-gethers....accompanied by rainbows ;)
Hallie's Cheer Clinic
10th Class reunion!
A little more nude swimming!
.jpg)
And FINALLY. We had a WONDEFUL Back to School FHE and a Super fun day today at the Dinosaur Quarry (still under construction, but the kids still had fun) I think I will wait and to a big back to school post once Kayler goes back next Tuesday, but for now, thanks for going down memory lane with me. It helped me come to closure that we had a great summer and that school will be fun and all is well with the world!!! :):
5 comments:
You have been so busy!
I am dying about the nude swimming picture. Too cute! I see your kids have inherited their mom's love of public nudity! LOL
Kris is still in my prayers...please keep me posted on the blog or by text on how he does with his surgery. I feel so bad for him!
I wish we could have gotten together again before school started. If you get an itch to come out here, please do! I am thinking of asking Brian to get me a Sephora makeover and my hair done for my birthday, so if you feel like getting pampered, come out and do it with me!
You did have a very fun busy summer. I don't have kids in school but I must say even I was excited for school to start. I love having a routine back in life in general. :) Thanks for last night!!
what a great summer y'all had. Love when school starts back up. Wahoo.
Looks like you had a GREAT summer.
I did see this post, but for some reason missed a comment. It was fun back-tacking through your summer! That was a busy one for you guys. You were able to do tons of fun things! Great pictures too!
Post a Comment