Wednesday, June 2, 2010

M.I.A.

So on my facebook status-which I hardly ever update-I put that I went on a very spur of the moment trip to Salt Lake. I have all 3 kids with me. I am staying with my brother. From the time I decided to go-got packed--drove here-only like 3.5 hours passed. I have filled my trip with all sorts of fun things with family and friends. I honestly wish I didn't have to come back. Yes- I miss GJ and I love him with all my heart-but I feel like I am having a massive mental breakdown. I can't even explain how bad it is-and how irrational I am probably being....but what I do know is that I felt my life at home was bad enough that I had to run away. Problem is.....as horrible as this sounds, my kids are a major part of the problem and I brought them with me and I am taking care of them ALL alone. OK-nuff said- just had to
elaborate/vent. Will update later.

5 comments:

Kyndi said...

I hope you guys had a good trip! I'm looking forward to the update. Hey-can I help ya with anything? Love your guts!

Candace and Brian said...

I hope you had fun....and ANYTIME we can switch kids. :)

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I am so sorry you're having such a rough time...but I am glad that I got to see you and your cute kids! I hope once you get home and have a little time to unwind you'll feel a bit better at least. Call me anytime.

Love ya!

Karlee said...

What's going on???!!! Call me! Hope you had a nice break! It's always refreshing to change the pace a little and get away! Hope it helped!

Kelli said...

Sorry, momhood feels like that alot. Hang in there.