So I have had a few thoughts…and that is the theme of this post. There aren't too many words...but there are a LOT of pictures:
I think Hallie may have needed a sister. She dressed her poor brother in this wig and paid him 20 Pokémon cards if he would keep it on all day. He also wore several girly ensembles:
I think it is about time my kids learned to do chores better. I found this idea in Family Fun Magazine. It is called “Good Deed Beads” So they each have a list of chore choices, and then they earn beads for the good deeds and chores they do. After they earn so many beads they get money or special time with G.J. or I. So far it is a hit. They really enjoyed making their jars:
I think G.J. is the best daddy. He is so good to jump on the tramp with the kids, and they love it. In this picture we have one nude child, one child in footy jammies, and one child in a swimsuit….:
I think summertime wears even Mickey Mouse out!:
I think having friends over in the summer is super fun. We made it even funner by taking the kids to my Grandpa’s farm. They each got a freshly laid egg and played in the grassy fields:
I think going camping is a LOT of work….it tuckered Kayler right out on the way up the mountain, but not enough for him to give up his Nintendo. But once there, the view from our home away from home makes it all worth it!:
I think all kids need a fort in the woods at one point in their lives:
I think it is a good thing we have Kayler’s Larry boy hat-it sure makes him happy…it even had to squeeze under his helmet on rides! We had so much fun looking at elk and other wildlife. Our feet were SO dirty after. We enjoyed sitting around our awesome fake fire. It is all the fun, warmth, and ambiance of a real fire, just no smoke!:
I think my dad and brother are beginning to look like twins!:
I think my kids are pretty darn lucky that they get to make cotton candy while camping!:
I think despite Kayler’s miserable facial expression, he really was having fun on our ride!:
I think that skinny dipping in a cool mountain stream/waterfall must be on everyone’s to do list, and I think the picture of all the grand-kids posing on the rock nude needs to be blown up and hung on my mom’s wall…hehe:
I think that The Flaming Gorge Dam is a pretty magnificent place, and my kids thought so too…they really enjoyed going on a tour.:
And last but not least…I think my kids are VERY lucky to have the best daddy around. I couldn't be prouder of the hard worker he is. I am so impressed at how organized and enthusiastic he is about his new church calling. He is literally my sanity, I count the minutes for him to come home each day. I love that he is my husband and the father of my kids:
So there you have it…..lots of my thoughts in a nutshell showing our fun week #3 of Summer!
10 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun on the mtn. You certainly have such lucky kids to have such fun parents!! I love the nude pic in the stream. I definately think you need to blow it up for your mom's wall. I am glad you had a fun weekend!!
Glad you had such a great week. I was excited for you when I saw your camper pulling out. How fun. I agree you have some dang cute kids and one amazing husband. yes, we're away but we're all good. I think Brian got everything lined out and we'll be home soon.
That pic would be the funniest Christmas picture! haha..she'd love it! It looks like you all had fun!!
haha I meant for that to say Christmas present, frame it for her!
i knowi don't comment very often, but i wanted to let you know that i do read, i just don't comment! i look forward to your fun posts.
i miss you!
oh and i forgot to tell you that the whole reason i commented was to thank you for having that other blog thing to tell us when you blog on this blog. it helps me remember to check.
k.
love ya, bye!
Camping is SO great. It's a lot of work to get ready and then to clean up, but it's so much fun. I am loving the nude picture, and totally agree it would be a great one for a Christmas gift.
omg- great pics. love all of Kayler's facial expressions. lol
Looks like another FUN week! I wish we could have joined on the camping trip. We need to get one planned soon. Trailers are great and make it even more fun. Looks like a beautiful spot! Hope you're having a fun Week #4! We'll have to plan something fun together for week #5 when I get back into town!
So fun!
Post a Comment