Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beautiful Sights, and Birthdays

This morning I woke up to sunshine and NO FOG! Hooray! It was beginning to feel a little dreary around here. Granted that it was only 5 degrees or so, I know that spring is getting closer each day!



I also woke up to another very welcome site. Notice on the right is my coats, and the left G.J.'s. The little rack in the middle is where the kids back packs and coats go, and since the rack is empty it means my cute little angels are at school. Not only are they at school, they are in great hands with great teachers having a lot of fun learning…and for that I am very grateful. The break with them was great...but it was nice to get back into routine.



I think I have posted about this before, but January is a definite birthday month for us. So I decided to find a picture of all the important people in my life that celebrate their special day in January. It goes by order throughout the month. I am sure I have other friends/relatives that celebrate this month too…but I can’t get too overwhelmed! With all the cake and parties it is definitely not a month to worry about starting a diet. (Even though I am going back to Jean Marie’s Class on Jan. 19th.)

My Friend and neighbor Candace (in the middle) at her bday party. Jan.3rd


My beautiful sister in law Jenette. Jan. 4th


My Grandpa Stewart at his party last night. Jan. 5th


My friend Jessica. Jan. 9th


My awesome brother Kael. Jan. 12th


My sister in law Melissa. Jan. 12 as well


My wonderful dad...who is on vacation for the next 21 days in Puerto Rico, a cruise, and the Grenadine Islands. He won't be here to celebrate with us on Jan. 14th


My sweet Mother in Law (not the best pic) Jan. 20th


My cute niece Tia who is exactly 9 months older than Hallie Jan. 20th as well


My precious tiny boy Gavin who will turn 7 on Jan. 20th as well! (my mother in law shares her bday with 2 of her grandchildren)


My niece Megan who is going to be 19 on the 21st, that makes me feel so old!


And last but certainly not least, my sweet husband on Jan. 25th.


See, I told you there were alot, and they are all important people. So here’s to sunshine, empty coat racks, and Birthdays!

10 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

holy crap. Jan is a busy birthday month for you. Have fun with that. :)

Karlee said...

Wow that is a big month! We have several close family birthdays during January too! Speaking of I know an IMPORTANT one that you forgot!! :) Little baby Hallee will be one year old on the 27th!! :)

Kassi Luck said...

you werent kiddin - that is a lot of birthdays. WOW!! I am glad you were able to enjoy the holidays and now enjoy the quiet time.

Candace and Brian said...

Holy cow that is a lot of birthdays. Thanks for celebrating mine with me.

Danielle Hacking said...

Wow, you will be busy this month! I haven't been able to "blog" much lately, but just got caught up reading your posts, you are a great writer, keep it up, its been so good to stay in touch with you!

Kristi said...

Your January sounds like our March... Isn't it crazy how it runs in families. Have a Merry January celebrating all of those birthdays!

Josh and Kristen said...

Here's to a busy birthday month for you! Wow. Not much time for you to slow down! Have fun with all the celebrations!

Kelli said...

that is a lot of cake and ice cream to eat! Happy Monday to you!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Wow you weren't kidding! I am glad though that you still have reasons to celebrate life just after the holidays! :O) You are awesome I love how you update your blog weekly and I hope to be able to do the same someday.

melissa said...

Wow, that is one way to make Jan go by much faster. That last pic of you and GJ is so cute! I love it!