.jpg)
I am trying to include mostly positive things on my blog posts. Nobody enjoys a Debbie Downer or Negative Nellie all the time…..but I need to vent……
After last weeks’ events and waking up this morning to snow-my least favorite thing, I am drained in every way possible. Last week was horrible. I tried to sound positive and like it was just a small bump in the road and just keep on moving forward. I felt like I had to be the strong one, and I do feel blessed that I was able to make it through all I needed to and found energy and strength that I never knew I had. I got my super Saturday over with (with lots of help from ward members, which I greatly appreciated), and then I literally just fell apart….and I am continuing to fall apart today. I can’t get my emotions in check….can’t find the strength to get my work done, and I just want to hide away and sleep until April when it is nice and sunny again.
I really don’t know why I live in Utah…..Other than the fact that my family is here, it is a nice place to raise kids, and we get to enjoy all 4 seasons to the fullest-I guess those are all good reasons. It is just unfortunate that the longest season just happens to be winter, and I HATE it….I really don’t hate anything much, but I do hate winter. The only nice thing is Christmas and all that comes with it, that I LOVE….
I hate driving in snow, playing in snow, looking at snow, shoveling snow, walking in snow…..I hate being cold, I hate feeling trapped inside, I just am a scrooge when it comes to the beautiful white stuff and all that it brings with it.
So there you have it…..My rant of the day. I am looking forward to changing my attitude and enjoying life once again, and praying for no more “bumps” in my road for awhile!
6 comments:
Think warm thoughts! Hey at least it waited until December 6 to snow, maybe it will melt faster and spring will be here before we know it.
Oh no.....I'm afraid this week won't be that great for you...the snow keeps coming. That's why you need to call me for a playdate. I too feel trapped and would love to let the kids run together. Hang in there. The sun WILL come out (in a few months). :)
I am sorry!! It sounds like it has been a bit hectic!! I hope things start looking up for you!! TTYL
I hate the snow too. I have never really cared to play in it, even as a child. So when the kids ask... I get so annoyed. UGH. Glad they can do it alone now. I am super happy we dont get much snow here. We do get ice storms and those are very very very scary, but when we do get snow, it is not much and usually melts with in the day... maybe two.
But I do love to look at it. It is very pretty and I don't mind getting out and shoveling, gives me a different kind of workout... A super hard one. :)
(((hugs)))
you have every right to rant all you want. your one of the best moms, daughter, grand daughter, wife, sister, ward memeber I know, not that I know you, isnt that a funny statement then. hehe. ANyway, you have a right.
PS, I love the snow and when I lived in Utah, I couldnt wait to get out and shovel it. weird huh.
hang in there april will be here before you know it
oh my gosh I am with you! I HATE winter. I only live here because of Josh. I could leave the rest of my family if it meant no cold! Go on a vacation for 5 months :)
Post a Comment