This has been the view from our windows for the past few days. We are looking forward to the sunshine and hopefully some snow to get the gunk out of here. We also love a White Christmas, so we will see if that happens!
G.J.'s mom bought the kids Christmas outfits, and so before church yesterday I had to snap our annual Christmas Outfit Picture!
We had a wonderful Sunday. I love the sacrament meeting where the choir sings and a few Christmas talks are given. Since I am actually in the choir, it made it even more special. It was so nice singing, looking out the window at the frozen fog falling kind of like snow...it was very peaceful. We also had our Stake sing-a-long last night, and it turned out great. I love Christmas music, so it really got me in the mood.
My last picture is of my newest treasure. This was my Grandmas beloved Nativity Set. I cleaned my Grandpas house last week, and before I left he gave me this. I had to hold back the tears until I got into my car, because I didn't want to get him crying. I think he is having a hard time his first holiday season without my Grandma. I was SO excited to set it up and has it as a treasure in my home.
I am beyond excited to have the kids home from the hussle and bustle of school for a couple weeks. I hope we can sleep in, have fun days, be safe, happy, and healthy. I wish all of you the same! Merry Christmas!!!
4 comments:
I miss you already! :) I have to tell you it's been so warm up here. In the 50s with no snow whatsoever. Everyone thinks we're crazy running around with no coat on. :) Don't worry about shoveling. I'm sure my dad will plow and we'll deal with everything when we get home. The kids looked super cute in their outfits. How fun! Hopefully Santa can bring 2 front teeth for Gavin soon.
How fun for Gavin to loose his two front teeth before Christmas, now he can really sing, All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Have a great Christmas and enjoy have the little ones home!!
Cute outfits, great Nativity set.
Merry Christmas!
What a special gift, to get your Grandmother's nativity! I love Christmas outfits, for some reason it is a tradition I can't skip. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment