Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Randoms...

We went bowling and had a great time. Gavin won us all...even parents!




Kayler had a Christmas party for his preschool. He would only touch Santa's sleeve. He told Santa ,"Merry Christmas" then turned to me and started to cry and asked to leave!



Kayler has a fascination of playing the sink. He gets into lots of trouble...especially when he strips down to the nude for Play Time...lol!




We had our family Christmas party last Saturday. My mom and I were in charge. We had a great time with Reindeer races, food, more games, and Santa. All 3 kids cooperated this time and I got 3 cute pictures!







We are counting down the days at our house until the big Christmas Day!!! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! :)

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Looks like fun! Have a Merry Christmas!

Nathan and Shanna said...

We are counting down the days here as well. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Have a Merry Christmas!

Janice {Run Far} said...

cute pictures.

Lacy said...

Very cute! I happen to have a little nude sink elf myself!

Gotta luv it!

melissa said...

I also have one of those nude sink elves! haha I was kinda hoping he'd outgrow that soon, not looking like it's going to happen! haha! Merry Christmas!!