I took Kayler to the toddler swim on Thursday a couple weeks ago with my friend Karlee. He loved it, and did SO good that day.
My mom’s 50th surprise party was a huge success!
Hallie had her first piano recital of the piano year.
A cute picture of G.J. and his brother and 2 sisters. They stayed with us for his uncle’s funeral.
My tree that my friend Mandy so kindly decorated!
My mom’s family 50th birthday held on Wednesday the 25th, her actual birthday.
Hallie at our thanksgiving dinner table at my Aunt Pam’s house in Duchesne.
So….now to 2 funnies that have happened with Kayler this past week. He is at that age where he does not filter out the little thoughts that come to his sweet little head. It provided for some very UN proud mommy moments!
The first happened Sunday night at G.J.’s uncle Larry’s viewing. I didn’t want to take him by the casket because he had a ball in his hand and I didn’t want him to throw it in or anything. Well we were almost to leave, and Kayler had escaped my arms and the next thing I see is him peering over into the casket and he very loudly yells, “HEY BUDDY, ARE YOU O.K.!!?!? ARE YOU GOING TO BE ALRIGHT?!? HEY BUDDY…..” I immediately try to defer everyone’s attention away from him….and we quickly left. It is only now that I can look back and laugh. He is just so innocent!
The next thing happened today at thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Pam’s house. My mom and her sister look a lot a like, and I don’t know if Kayler thought she was my mom or something…but here is the scenario-The whole family was sitting down to our nice meal, and then Kayler was missing. Then I saw him at the other end of the table and he had quietly snuck up behind my Aunt and was sitting on her chair. Then he quickly lifts the back of her shirt ALL the way up and reached down with his little mouth and blew a huge zerbert on her back. Thank goodness my family is not all prim and proper like!
Oh good times…good times. Here is a little picture of G.J. and I with the little cutie. My friend Kristi did our family pictures (My side of the family, brothers and parents) and she got this cute shot of us. She also got the family picture up on my header. She does a great job!
.jpg)
11 comments:
Good times!!! I feel I have missed so much. I really loved seeing these pictures and reading the stories. I keep laughing about the casket. :) So innocent. I loved the new family pictures. So fun!!!
SO CUTE!! SO CUTE!!! LOVE IT ALL!! AND LOVE THE PICS!
Great post. Loved it all. I sure am happy Kristi is my sister in law. She is super amazing. Love and miss you.
<3
I love your new header. I love Hallie having her hands over Gavins mouth so he doesnt blow out your moms candles. And Kevin and I both got a little chuckle over "hey buddy" so sorry about that but it is funny after the fact or if its someone elses son. hehe. sorry. Love all your new pics
Oh yeah! It has been a while since you've added pictures hasn't it! I am a picture person so of course I loved all of them. Those are some funny stories! Ones you will laugh at for a very long time. I am glad that you didn't say he went and threw his ball in there... that would have been a little awkward! ... like knock the whole casket over... it could always get worse I guess. That is a good picture of GJ with his sibblings. Fun to see! I'll call you so we can catch up!
I love those stories!! I so can relate!! Daysen asked Garold(Levi's Dad) a couple weeks ago why his belly was so big. Talk about embarrasing!! I love the pics. You all look so good!!
I love when I can look back at things my kids do an laugh about it. Even if at the time I wanna freak! (You should read the story on my blog... the very end has one of those moments). Kristi did a great job with your family pictures!
Love the family pics, I love your hair!
I haven't talked to you for sooo long. Your little Kayler sounds hillarious!
What's the deal with Modbe? Sorry I have to ask you, I just found out they were closing down. If you know the details you should call or email me. I would love to talk to ya.
435-668-9496
Oh my gosh I died laughing at the funeral story that is so funny. He is so cute!
I haven't been on so long! My computer hit the bucket. So I just barely noticed that Gavin and Questen had the same costume.
Great little monster minds think a like!
Post a Comment