Friday, January 20, 2012

More Vacation Pictures





more beach pictures. Hallie and I had our hair braided so we didn't have to do it.

Look Closely....that is Kayler lying under the parachute. He bugged that guy forever!

Cheese! He was so proud of his sand dollar finds

Look Close....there were a lot of Iguanas

Dream Yachts

Beautiful Baby girl

Cove we visited

More Monkey business


We couldn't get enough of the tropical scenery

Those weird raccoon things

Sayulita



My mom went deep sea fishing

Hallie and G.J. kayaking




The birds were WILD.....these birds were eating things off the whales...you have to look really closely to see the whales. How cool is that!?


And alas.....last but not least. We saw baby turtles hatch. HOW COOL IS THAT! They were SO cute...and it was precious to think of them walking out to the sea!!!


1 comment:

Karlee said...

Oh man, I shouldn't have looked at this post on this snowy day! :) I love the picture of Kayler laying under the parachute! That's awesome! I also like the one of GJ and Hallie kayaking. What a fun family trip!