I have been in a pretty good mood
lately. Which is a strange thing for me this time of year. Need I
remind my faithful blog readers how much I dislike with a capital
HATE winter???
Well this Winter has been SO mild, and
it almost makes me want to sing and skip every time I look out the
window! I checked the weather almanac...and last year on January 4th
in Vernal the overnight low was -34 degrees....seriously,
ridiculously cold! Today it is a balmy 40 degrees outside, and I
couldn't be happier!
What is also making me happy was the
surprise vacation we VERY spur of the moment planned. We are going
here:
Riu Vallarta-Puerta Vallarta Mexico
Did I mention we are leaving in less
than 2 days? Did I mention that it is all inclusive-room, food,
entertainment. Did I mention that my kind brother Kris proved to me
that he had a heart and used close to 200,000 of his sky miles to pay
for our airfare-therefore making it possible for us to go? Well all
of the above are true...and I am so excited to go make memories with
my little family!!!
I think that reading this article by
our dear prophet has led me to take a pivotal and positive turn in my
life.:
I have mentioned that 2010 was
probably the worst year of my life...2011 was much better...but I am
determined to make 2012 AWESOME! I told G.J. that there are 3 things
that make this year special. #1- It is Leap Year! I love Leap
Year. #2-The Summer Olympics! Need I say more!? And #3-We just might
get a new president of the United States...which sounds all too
exciting.
So, I hope that you will all take time
to read the article if you haven't already. I have thought of a lot
of specific resolutions that I would like to make...but more
importantly I hope that I have th ABC's with me....Attitude, Believe,
and Courage in any decision to change for the better. I know I can
do it!

5 comments:
I am sooo jealous! Like I said, feel bad for me while you are there okay! :) I am so excited for you guys though. You deserve a nice, warm trip like that. I am excited to pull that article up and read it!
Those floating fish do look cool!!!
I am so excited for you and your family. You are going to have so much fun. Enjoy every last minute. Thanks for the girls night and I love my angel. She sits right next to my bed. :)
oooohhh you lucky lucky girl!! Your whole family is going?? How fun!!! Please please enjoy the beach for me. And I completely agree, this winter I haven't been near as grouchy. Although, my husband has, no snow = no snowmobiling = one unhappy man. :)
Have fun!!
I hope you guys enjoy your family vacation! You are one Lucky Family! And I love the ABC's article as well Thank you for sharing!
I have seen your fun updates on facebook. I am so glad you are having a marvelous time. I loved the ABC's talk as well. YEAh 2012
Post a Comment