Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Randoms
I think we have done a pretty good job taking pictures this summer. The only trouble comes when I need to find the time to blog/document them:
Here are some randoms....
There are pictures of me at my 80's Bunco night. Notice my WICKED Side pony!!!
Next-We were at the ranch. I was resting my foot when I looked out and saw G.J. and my in-laws helping the kids fly kites. It was a sweet site. The only problem is that it was during a huge lightning storm...so I was a nervous wreck!
There is 1 of G.J. and the kids this past Saturday at the Heber Creeper. He went to join up with his family-parents, siblings, cousins, aunt, uncles, etc. They had a great time and I am so sad I missed it (I stayed for the funeral...see other post)
And then the other is of Kayler being SUPER silly wearing my Grandpas Sweet Old School glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loved the pictures. How fun to have an 80s night & we are dying to do the Heber Creeper.
Post a Comment